Changes to the Policy
We collect personally identifiable information about you when you provide information during purchases of services from Krunch, when you make requests of us, and when you register to receive materials. The categories of personal information collected in these instances may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other information.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, Krunch may use the information you provide to fulfill your request for information or service or to respond to an email, telephone call or other request, as well as to deliver to you our newsletters or surveys, communications containing service information, or promotions or to improve the websites.
We may also share your personal information with the following:
- Other websites owned by Krunch and other companies in the Krunch corporate family so that we can provide joint content and services (including but not limited to transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to provide you with information about products and services available at these other websites.
- Carefully selected vendors, business partners and other organizations whose products or services we think may interest you (our “Affiliates”).
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or other third parties, but only in response to a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In such events, we may disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, and IP address.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from Krunch or its Affiliates by following the instructions in those emails. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from Krunch by contacting us through the Contact Us link on the website. If you wish to no longer receive emails from one of our Affiliates, you should contact that Affiliate. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations.
You can correct factual errors in information we may have collected offline, such as by telephone, by sending us a request. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Krunch who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding twelve calendar months. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
10250 Constellation Blvd, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90067